- July 18, 11:30am-3pm, the Elder Scrolls® Online Food Truck will be giving out free food, including sandwiches, chips, juice and frozen yogurt. First-come, first-served. You can follow them on Facebook or Twitter: @TESOnline. #ESOFoodtruck. There’s a video about the truck here.
- Super Q Food Truck, STUFFED, and Swieners will be at the Interactive Zone at Petco Park Thursday-Sunday, July 18-21, from 10am-9pm. The parking lot is just down from the pedestrian bridge crossing Harbor Drive.
- On Thursday, the 18th, there is a regularly scheduled Thursday food truck dinner gathering downtown from 5:30-9pm, just a 7-minute walk from the Convention Center. Directions are here. The current lineup is: New York on Rye, God Save the Cuisine, Slider House Co, Pierogi Truck, Crepes Bonaparte, White Rabbit Truck.
Check back to this page to see if there any other food truck developments!
Visiting San Diego during Comic Con? sign up for MOGL and save 10% at many food trucks, restaurants, and bars all over town, plus you get a $10 credit just for signing up — yup, $10 of free food. NO BRAINER!! There are lots of participating eateries near the Convention Center. It’s one of my favorite apps because I’ve saved a bunch of money without even trying! You can read more about why I love MOGL here.
Pictured: Super Q’s delicious pulled pork sandwich topped with mac n’ cheese
The past two years, there has been a good food truck presence at Comic-Con. I have not heard anything about this year’s schedule yet, but if you are going to be visiting San Diego and eating out ANYWHERE, I highly recommend signing up for and downloading the app MOGL. It gets you 10% back on LOTS and LOTS of restaurants and food trucks throughout San Diego, and you don’t have to check in or even know when you are dining at a participating restaurant. I’ve earned around $25 back without even trying!! Annnnd…. you get $10 free for signing up!
You can read even more about why I love MOGL here or just SIGN UP!
Check back here for updates on food truck events during Comic-Con! I will update this as soon as I get any details!!
What: San Diego Air & Space Museum’s Invasion of the Pier: Bites, Brews & Bands on the Bay. More than 14 food trucks, 4 live bands & DJ, beer gardens.
When: July 13-14 from 4-11pm
Where: Broadway Pier. MAP
Food trucks at Comic Con update!
- Who: Super Q Food Truck, Sweiners, The Dog Shack, Jack in the Box, Chop Sooey, maybe more.
- Where: The “Interactive Zone” at Petco Park in the parking lot adjacent to the steps across the highway from the Convention Center & Hilton.
- When: Wednesday July 11 from 5-9pm. Thursday July 12-Saturday July 14 from 11-9pm. Sunday 11-4p.
Visiting San Diego? Sign up for MOGL and get 10% back on tons of restaurants & food trucks plus $10 free!