- Epic Eatz: Mission Valley 3111 Camino Del Rio North, 92108 from 11-2.
- Hoangies food truck: 4810-4830 Eastgate Mall from 11:30-1:30
- UnderdogsGastroTruck: At Union Bank on Mercury ct. 11:30-1ish.
- Super Q Food Truck: Scripps Health 10150 Sorrento Valley Rd. 10:30-11:30am then UTC in front of Amylin Pharmaceuticals at 9360 Towne Centre Dr. 11:45-1pm. Salk Institute 10010 North Torrey Pines Rd. 11:30-1pm
- Eat At Recess: 8989 Rio San Diego 11:15-1:30p
- New York On Rye: 10:15-11:15, 4075 Sorrento Valley Blvd. then 11:30-1:30 at 10182 Telesis Court, Sorrento Valley
- Thai 1 On: 11:15-1:30pm at 3377 N. Torrey Pines Ct
- God Save the Cuisine: 11:30-1:30 – Greenwich Dr crossing Shoreham pl
- GreenGo GastroTruck: 8253 Ronson Rd. from 11-1:30 pm
- Not So Fast: Sanford Consortium in Torrey Pines 11:45-2:30
- Asian Persuasion: Kaiser Permanente-Otay Mesa at 4650 Palm Ave 11:30-1:30
- Devilicious: 4110 Sorrento Valley Blvdd – 11:30-1:
- My Urban Eats: 10060 Barnes Canyon Rd 11:15-1:30pm.
Food Truck Thursdays – Scripps Ranch
Pacific Beach Gathering at Mossy Ford
Boomers Clairemont Mesa Thursday Gatherings – cancelled until summer
Saturday: Touch-A-Truck car show for kids
Disclaimer: Always confirm a truck’s location by checking their Facebook, Twitter, or website before you go!
Why don’t you guys list MIHO Gastrotruck anymore?
Why are there never any food trucks downtown sd during lunch? They’re all in Sorrento valley and more up north. Can downtown sd get some love or what?