- Curiocity Catering: 5898 Copley Drive – 11:30 AM to1:30 PM and then to Eastlake T-Mobile from 2:30 to 6:30
- Chubbys Food Truck: 10450 Science Center Drive today from 11-1:30
- Operacaffe Mobil: Westfield mall utc 11-2 at the sport chalet
- Eat At Recess: 8928 Terman Court. map
- Groggy’s: Metropolitan Drive near Fashion Valley from 11:00-1:00.
- Gandolfos: 2765 W Loker in carlsbad. 10:00 – 1:00.
- Devilicious: 9494 Carroll Park Dr 11-1 and Spectrum Center Blvd at Sharp 11:30-1:30.
- Crazy Wheel: westfield UTC (4545 La Jolla Village Dr. Suite E-25) from 11am to 2pm.
- Mr. Pig’s BBQ: 3954 Murphy Canyon rd. today at 11:30. Right next to the Chargers facility.
- Our Daily Cuisine: la jolla on torreyanna rd. Off of genesse ave.
- Bitchin Burgers: Carlsbad, Campbell Pl. 11-1.
- The Gooch: Mercy Hospital @ 550 Washington Street from 9:30am-10:45am. We are then headed off to 4830 Eastgate Mall from 11:15am-1:00pm.
- Two for the road: Sorrento Valley, 10020 Pacific Mesa Rd 11a-2p. map
- Mangiamangia mobile: downtown, corner of 3rd and B from 11:30 to 1:30
- Asian Persuasion: 3535 General Atomics from 1130-130 map
- New York on Rye: 12730 High Bluff from 11:30 – 1:30.
- Food Junkies: Mercury Ct. In Kearny Mesa at til 1:30
- SD Sushi Ninjas: 4000 Ruffin Rd. 11:30-1:30pm map
- Corner Cupcakes: Sorrento Valley at 5770 Morehouse Dr. from 11am-1:30pm.
- Pierogi Truck: 9191 Towne Centre Drive, Suite 170 from 11:30 till 1:00
- Super Q Food Truck: Medimpact off of Scripps Poway Parkway in the guest parking lot on Scripps Highlands Dr from 11:30am to 1:30pm. Bridgepoint at 13500 Evening Creek Dr N from 10:30-11:30am
TONIGHT: Eastlake truck gathering 6-9pm!!
This coming Monday night, off 16th St. and the 94 fwy in Dowtown San Diego, 1825 Revolver is launching their newest interactive art series “Make Better”, where they focus on a different Art genre each week, starting with “Make Music Better”, featuring local artist in the Cafe, and Isaiah Blas and the Pennant, and Gill S.O.T.U. on Main Stage. Event starts at 7pm SHARP, Series goes for 6 straight Mondays and there is NO COVER to enjoy!
EVENT IS FREE for Food Trucks!!! We’ve had food trucks there before do very well, and ALL FOOD TRUCKS ARE WELCOME!
Please contact James for space reservation and details at firstname.lastname@example.org