by SDFT | Apr 12, 2016 | Where are the trucks?
- My Urban Eats: 12600 High Bluff Dr, 11-1:30
- God Save the Cuisine: Torreyana Rd 11-1:30
- Epic Eatz: 10260 campus pointe dr from 11-130
- Haad Sai Thai: 12544 High Bluff Dr 11-1:30pm
- Two for the Road: Medimpact 10181 Scripps Gateway Gt 11:30-1
- Simply Fresh: 4699 Murphy Canyon from 11-1pm
- Pierogi Truck: 3595 John Hopkins Ct, 92121 from 11:15-1:30pm
- Tabe BBQ: 9450 Towne Centre Drive from 1130-130 pm.
- Mangia Mangia Mobile: MCRD, 10:30 to 1:30
- Grater-Grilled Cheese: Sunroad Eastgate, 4445 Eastgate Mall, La Jolla 11-2pm
- American Flavors Food Truck: Canyon Ridge Tech Park, 9449 Carroll Park Dr 92121, 11-1pm
- Sno Cal Shaved Ice: Leidos/Campus Pointe, 4161 Campus Point Ct 92121. 11-1:30pm
- New Orleans Food Truck: Muller, 3366 N Torrey Pines Ct 92037. 11:30-1:30pm
- It’s a Dog’s World: Qualcomm, 4243 Campus Point Ct 92121. 12-1pm
Gatherings tonight in:
by SDFT | Oct 2, 2015 | Upcoming Truck Events, Where are the trucks?
The debut gathering is Saturday, Oct. 3
When: Wednesdays, Oct 7 through November, 2015
Where: Village at Pacific Highlands Ranch
Debut lineup Oct. 3: Red Oven, Dos Bandidos, Mariscos Nine Seas, Stuffed!
The kick-off event will also include live entertainment and giveaways from Village merchants.
Try The Village at Pacific Heights’ Facebook page for updated info.
by SDFT | May 27, 2015 | Upcoming Truck Events
When: Thursdays, June 18 – Aug. 27 (not July 2)
Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Address: Town Center Community Park East, 550 Park Center Drive, Santee 92071 MAP
More info: City of Santee website
Food Truck Schedule
Music: June 18 – The Catillacs
Food truck lineup: Ms. Patty Melt, Chubby’s, Bitchin Burgers, Two for the Road, Rise City Church Ice Cream Truck (more…)
by SDFT | Apr 29, 2015 | Truck News
- Mr. Dash, Devilicious, Caribbean Escape, Epic Eatz, Haad Sai Thai Food, Two for the Road, Woody’s Burgers: downtown SD today 11-2pm. B St between India & Columbia
- Simply Fresh: 10260 Sorrento Valley Rd from 11-1pm
- Mangia Mangia Mobile: 10945 Vista Sorrento Parkway from 11-1:30pm
- STUFFED!: Dexcom from 11:30-1:30 in Sorrento Valley at 6340 Sequence Drive
- My Urban Eats: 11149 N Torrey Pines Rd 11:30-1:30.
- Tacos la Mezcla: 8304 Clairemont Mesa Blvd from 11:30-1:15pm.
- Sushi Uno: MIR3, 11-1PM, 3398 Carmel Mtn Rd 92121
- 2 Bandidos Food Truck: 609 Vulcan Dr Encinitas, from 11:30-1pm.
- Not So Fast!: 10181 Scripps Gateway Ct 1130a-1p
- That’s What Cheese Said & La California: The Quartyard, Downtown East Village, 11-10pm. 1102 Market St, 92101
- HaadSai Thai Food: Downtown between India & B Street today from 11-2pm!
- God Save the Cuisine: Bridgepoint from 11-1:30 (4810 Eastgate mall)
- Grater-GrilledCheese: Canyon Ridge Tech Park, 9449 Carroll Park Dr, from 11am-1pm
Gatherings tonight in:
- Pacific Beach at 875 Garnet Ave. from 5-9pm. Lineup: Devilicious, Dos Bandidos, La Grill, Mr. Dash, Mangia Mangia
- Eastlake at 871 Showroom Place, Chula Vista, from 5:30pm-8:30pm
by SDFT | Apr 2, 2015 | Upcoming Truck Events
Date: Saturday, April 4th
Time: 12pm – 6pm
Location: Bates Nut Farm, 15954 Woods Valley Road, Valley Center, CA 92082 MAP
Free Admission | Event Website
The lineup: Chubby’s, Devilicious, Super Q, Organic Food Truck, Pierogi Truck, Sushi Uno, Sweet Treats, Currywurst, Two for the Road