- Hungry Hump Day Lunchtime Food Truck Gathering is today at the North San Diego Farmers Market from 11am-2pm. Food Trucks, live music, covered seating, and a Certified Farmers Market too! Lineup: Mad Maui Hawaiian BBQ, New York On Rye, Two for the Road, Delicioso, The Dog Shack, and Bitchin Burgers. More info & MAP here.
- Curiocity Catering: 5898 Copley drive 11-1:30
- Eat At Recess: 8928 Terman Ct 11:15-1:30p
- Flippin’ Pizza CA: Mission Federal-5785 Oberlin Dr, Sorrento Valley, 11:15
- Thai 1 On Eats: Chula Vista US Border Patrol and public surrounding areas 2411 Boswell Rd
- Crazy Wheel: CoreLogic, 12395 1st American Way 11:30-1:30pm.
- Super Q Food Truck: Super Q2 10641 Scripps Summit Ct 11-11:45am then Medimpact in the guest parking lot on Scripps Highlands Dr 12-1pm. Super Q1 Sabre Springs/Bridgepoint at 13500 Evening Creek Dr N 10:30-11:30am then RB near Sony & BAE Systems at 11031 Via Frontera 12-1:30
- The Gathering Spot: 110 National City Blvd., 92116. from 11a-7p.
- Corner Cupcakes & Slow Cal BBQ: near Barnes Canyon/Lusk from 11am-1:30pm, Sorrento Valley. Buy a cupcake and get dollar off your BBQ.
- Mr. Pig’s BBQ: 9444 Waples 92121 at 11.
- Devilicious: 9449 Carroll Park Dr 11-12:30 then off To Rehco Rd at The Petco Upper Level Lot 12:40-1ish
- MangiaMangia Mobile: Downtown 3rd and B 11:30-1:30. All city employees and Horton plaza employees get 10% off w/badge.
- EpicEatz: 2110 Rutherford Rd. Carlsbad, CA 92008 11:00 – 2:00
- Operacaffe Mobil: 6910-6920 Carroll rd 10:30-12:30 then 9449 Carroll prk 12:30-1:15
Disclaimer: Please always confirm a truck’s location by checking their Facebook, Twitter, or website before you go!
NEWS: The La Mesa Friday food truck gatherings have been canceled. They are looking for a new location to hold their weekly event. Contact Devilicious if you have any suggestions.
Tonight: Eastlake Food Truck Gathering