- MeltDown: Aston Ave from 11-1:30
- Calbi BBQ: Dexcom 10am-1:30pm [6340 Sequence Dr, 92121]
- Super Q Food Truck: Scripps Health 10150 Sorrento Valley Rd. 10:30-11:30am then Amylin Pharmaceuticals at 9360 Towne Centre Dr. 11:45-1:30pm.
- Red Oven: 444 S. Cedros St., Solana Beach.
- T1O Eats: MCAS Miramar Elrod Ave & Gonsalves Ave, San Diego, CA 92126 10:30am-3:00pm
- New York On Rye: Telesis Ct 11:30-1:30, Sorrento Valley
- Hoangies food truck: 4000 Ruffin Rd 11:30-1:30
- Crepes Bonaparte: Kaiser Permanente 9am-1:30pm [4650 Palm Ave 92154]
- Pierogi Truck: 11:30-1:30 at 4311 3rd Ave 92103. San Diego Hospice and The Institute for Palliative Medicine
- Not So Fast!: 10030 Barnes Canyon Rd, Sorrento Valley
- God Save the Cuisine: 11095 Torreyana road from 11-1:30
- My Urban Eats: Carlsbad, 2200 Faraday Ave 12-2
- Flippin’ Pizza: 43 area PX lot on Pendleton. 1045-115
- Operacaffe Mobil: 3377 N.torrey pines 11:30-1ish
- Asian Persuasion: 4830 Eastgate Mall from 1130-130
- MangiaMangia Mobile & Devilicious: MCAS Miramar from 10:30 to 3:00
- GreenGo GastroTruck: 13500 Evening Creek Dr from 11-1:30pm
- Slow Cal BBQ: Sony Online, 11-1:30
- Chip’s Beach Eatz: Carlsbad 5757 Owens Avenue 11-1:30pm @ Sambreel.
- It’s a dogs world: UTC/ Towne Center until~ 2.
Tonight: Food Truck Thursdays – Scripps Ranch
Pacific Beach Gathering at Mossy Ford
Saturday is the President’s Day Food Truck Fest! Details
Sign up for MOGL and get $10 off your first purchase at a participating restaurant in San Diego! There are TONS of eateries on their list and you don’t have to do anything to get the discount–no checking in, etc. This is one of my favorite dining apps and I’ve saved over $50 from dining out in SD!! I would not share this with you if I didn’t personally think it was awesome!