- Green Truck, New York on Rye, Mangia Mangia: Sorrento Valley at 5801 Pacific Center Dr 11:15-1:30.
- MeltDown: 10920 Via Frontera 11-1:30, Rancho Bernardo
- Super Q Food Truck: Qualcomm 10555 Sorrento V. Rd. 10:30-11:30. Then 10555 Sorrento Valley Rd. 10:30-11:30am then Qualcomm at 5775 Morehouse Dr. from 11:45-12:45, and finally MFCU at 5785 Oberlin Dr. 1-1:30pm. Also 9730 Summer Ridge Rd. in Scripps Ranch starting at 11am
- Eat At Recess: 2365 Northside Dr 11:15-1:30p
- Hoangies food truck: Dexcom, 6340 Sequence Dr 10:45-1:30
- T1O Eats: 11:30-1:30pm at 9540 Towne Centre Drive
- Swieners: Petco on Rehco Rd.
- Pierogi Truck: 11:30-1:30 pm 3366 N. Torrey Pines Court
- Yeti Frozen : 540 N Second St El Cajon 12-3
- Slow Cal BBQ: Kearny Mesa Farmers market
- GreenGo GastroTruck: 10181 Scripps Gateway Ct “Medimpact” from 11-1:30 pm
- Operacaffe Mobil: 9440 Carroll park rd 11:30-1ish
- Devilicious: 4810 & 4830 Eastgate Mall – 11:30-1:30pm
Food Truck Fridays in University Heights
- La Mesa Food Fest Friday: Devilicious, Slow Cal BBQ, T1O Eats, Opera Caffe, Calbi BBQ, God Save the Cuisine
- Horizon Christian Fellowship in Rancho Santa Fe: 5:30-8:30 with Crepes Bonaparte, Tortally Tasty, Mangia Mangia, Chubby’s, The Dog Shack, and Tabe BBQ.
Tomorrow: Toys for Tots Gourmet Truck Festival
Disclaimer: Always confirm a truck’s location by checking their Facebook, Twitter, or website before you go!