- Slow Cal BBQ: Shoreham and Greenwich.
- Crazy Wheel: 14727 Via Azul for the WGE Parent Lunch 11:30-1:30pm.
- Mangia Mangia Mobile: 11:30-1:30pm at the corner of Kettner & Kalmia in Little Italy
- Mr. Pig’s BBQ: Kearny Mesa Farmers Market 5898 Copley Dr 11-1:30
- Devilicious: 9477 Waples at the corner of Huennekens. 11-1
- Asian Persuasion: Del Mar, 12544 High Bluff Dr at the Prudential building 11:30-1:30
- Operacaffe Mobil: 9530 Town Centre Dr 11:30-1ish
- Thai 1 On: 9449 Carroll Park Road (Curbside) 11-1:30pm
- Red Oven: 11-2pm Sony 8928 Terman Ct 92121.
- Joes on the Nose: Sorrento Valley 5889 Oberlin Drive, 11-2p
- Two for the Road: 10181 Scripps Gateway Ct in Poway ( Medimpact Bldg) 11:30-1p
- The Dog Shack: 10070 Barnes Canyon Rd 11:30-2, Sorrento Valley
- Tabe BBQ: 10070 Barnes Canyon Rd, Sorrento Valley
- Super Q Food Truck: Super Q2 Sharp at 4000 Ruffin Rd 11-11:45am then Sharp Spectrum near Bridgepoint at 8695 Spectrum Center Blvd 12-1:30pm. Super Q1 SD Tech Center 9605 Scranton Rd 11-11:30am then Qualcomm at 5775 Morehouse Dr 11:45-12:45pm then MFCU at 5785 Oberlin Dr 1-2pm
- Pierogi Truck: 11-3pm 5716 Hardy Ave Wesley Foundation at SDSU
TONIGHT: Return of La Mesa Food Fest Fridays! Now at 7871 University Ave from 5-8pm.
Oceanside: Celebrate the lifting of the food truck ban in Oceanside! Asian Persuasion, Chubby’s, Delicioso, Epic Eatz, Mad Maui, New York on Rye, and Sweet Treats will be at Oceanside Ale Works from Noon-7pm. More info.
Point Loma: Trucks at Barnard Elementary: Devilicious, Thai 1 On, Super Q, Opera Caffe, Tabe BBQ, Curiocity, Groggy’s and maybe more. Located just off West Point Loma Blvd at 2930 Barnard Street. (behind the 7-11) from 4-7pm.