The Starbucks Frappuccino Truck is in SD
Starbucks’ new Frappuccino truck is making its first stop in San Diego.
Starting today, May 15 through May 24, they will be at a variety of outdoor locations. At their truck, you can play Jenga, oversize croquet (where space allows), and listen to music on their digital juke box.
You can follow the #FrappuccinoTruck on Twitter @Frappuccino and view the full San Diego tour schedule at www.Frappuccino.com/sandiego. They will offer a selection of Frappuccino classics and limited-time offerings.
- Thursday, May 15, 10 am-5 pm: Pacific Beach (Fanuel Park) – 4000 Fanuel St. San Diego, CA 2109
- Friday, May 16, 11 am-5 pm: Belmont Park (Mission Beach)—3146 Mission Blvd. San Diego, CA 92109
- Saturday, May 17, 10 am- 2 pm: Run or Dye (Qualcomm Stadium)—9449 Friars Rd. San Diego, CA 92108
- Sunday, May 18, 11 am- 5pm: Escondido Spring Street Faire, W. Grand Ave & Orange St. Escondido, CA 92025
- Wednesday, May 21, 4 pm- 8pm: Petco Park—100 Park Blvd. San Diego, CA 92101
- Thursday, May 22, 2pm- 8pm: North Park Farmers Market—North Park Way & Herman Ave. San Diego, CA 92104
- Friday, May 23, 10am- 5pm: Mission Beach (South Jetty)—N Jetty Ro. San Diego, CA 92109
- Saturday, May 24, 10am- 6pm: Seaport Village (Mall)—849 W. Harbor Dr. San Diego, CA 92101