The Great American Foodie Fest returns to San Diego at Qualcomm Stadium on July 8th-10th, 2016, showcasing 50+ of the country’s best food trucks. There will be carnival rides, beer garden, eating contests, and live entertainment.
Participating food trucks will include Southern California favorites such as Middle Feast Food Truck, winners of season 5 of Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race;” Phil The Grill (The Jay-Z of BBQ) featured on Food Network’s “Chopped”, Devilicious featured on Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race Season 2, and FryFry Food Truck featured on Cooking Channel and many more.
Location: SE Lot of Qualcomm Stadium, 9449 Friars Rd. MAP
Friday, July 8, 4pm-10pm
Saturday, July 9, 11am-11pm
Sunday, July 10, 11am-8pm
- Online presale weekend pass – $10
- At-gate weekend pass – $12
- Active military personnel and veterans, seniors 59 and older: $2 discount at gate with ID
Tickets are available at their website. (Food is not included in the ticket price)
Parking is free.
When: Fridays, 5:00 – 9:00pm
Where: Westfield Mission Valley Mall, 1750 Camino Del Rio North, 92108, in the Bed, Bath, and Beyond parking lot. MAP
Westfield Mission Valley hosts a rotation of 10 food trucks. This event began May 9, 2014.
The lineups may be found here.
This gathering no longer takes place. The last event was 7/26/12.
- When: Thursdays, beginning Thursday, May 3, 2012
- Location: Mission Valley Resort map
- Time: 5:30-8:30pm
- Facebook event page
Mission Valley Resort has drink specials all night, too!
Please note this is a recurring event so details may change from week to week. Check Facebook or directly with the trucks for more details.
Alaskan King Crab risotto w/organic sweet red corn from Curiocity
A lot of people have been asking about when and if all the truck gatherings are still taking place, now that the holidays are over. Here is an update:
- Mira Mesa Mondays – Begins again on Jan. 23rd
- Tasty Tuesday on Adams Ave. – Currently every Tuesday.
- Happy Hump Day at Lost Abbey San Marcos – Currently every Wednesday
- Eastlake/Chula Vista Wednesdays – Begins again on Jan. 18
- Mission Valley Thursday – This event is on indefinite hiatus.
- La Mesa Friday – Begins again on Jan. 20th
- Late Nite Fridays & Saturdays in PB – Begins again Fri., Jan. 6
- Saturday Hillcrest DMV – Begins again Sat. Jan 21.
- Point Loma Saturdays- Sometime in February.
We did our best to make this as accurate as possible!