Update 6/5/14: This event has been cancelled.
What: Mira Mesa Wednesdays Truck Gathering (formerly on Mondays)
Where: Mira Mesa High School, 10510 Reagan Rd, 92126. MAP
Each Wednesday, 6-8 local food trucks are helping raise money for the football program at Mira Mesa H.S. Resident trucks are: Asian Persuasion, Super Q Food Truck, Devilicious, Sweet Treats and Tabe BBQ. Event entry is free.
You may be able to find more info on this event here.
Alaskan King Crab risotto w/organic sweet red corn from Curiocity
A lot of people have been asking about when and if all the truck gatherings are still taking place, now that the holidays are over. Here is an update:
- Mira Mesa Mondays – Begins again on Jan. 23rd
- Tasty Tuesday on Adams Ave. – Currently every Tuesday.
- Happy Hump Day at Lost Abbey San Marcos – Currently every Wednesday
- Eastlake/Chula Vista Wednesdays – Begins again on Jan. 18
- Mission Valley Thursday – This event is on indefinite hiatus.
- La Mesa Friday – Begins again on Jan. 20th
- Late Nite Fridays & Saturdays in PB – Begins again Fri., Jan. 6
- Saturday Hillcrest DMV – Begins again Sat. Jan 21.
- Point Loma Saturdays- Sometime in February.
We did our best to make this as accurate as possible!
Tasty Truck Tuesdays
Whaddya know! Before we could even blink, there appeared recurring, weekly food truck events every day of the week!
MONDAY: Mira Mesa Mondays: At the Epicentre at 8450 Mira Mesa Blvd (across from Mira Mesa High School), 5-8pm.
TUESDAY: Tasty Truck Tuesdays: Normal Heights, in the parking lot of Smitty’s Auto at 3441 Adams Ave from 6-9pm.
WEDNESDAY: Eastlake Food Truck Gathering: Eastlake Design District, 871 Showroom Pl, Chula Vista from 5-8pm.
San Marcos Bi-Weekly Hump Day Happy Hour. 5-8pm at Lost Abbey on 155 Mata Way. Takes place every other week beginning 12/7.
THURSDAY: Mission Valley Resort Food Truck Gathering. 5-8pm at Mission Valley Resort, 875 Hotel Circle South.
FRIDAY: Food Truck Fridays: La Mesa at the corner of Palm and Allison from 5 to 8pm.
SATURDAY: Point Loma Food Truck Gathering. 4-7pm at Barnard Elementary School, Barnard St.
Hillcrest in the DMV parking lot from 7pm-10:30pm.
Pacific Beach: Big O Tires, 1106 Garnet Ave from 11pm-2am.
Note: Because these are recurring events, please confirm that each event is taking place each week before you go — you never know, things can change!