Enjoy Sunday brunch downtown the second Sunday of each month at the New Children’s Museum starting Sunday, August 4th, 2013!
The New Children’s Museum provides interactive educational experiences that promote learning through the arts. Enjoy free admission to the museum on the second Sunday of every month.
When: Second Sunday of the month, 12pm-3pm
Address: The New Children’s Museum, 200 W. Island Ave, San Diego, CA 92101
More info and lineups may be found at Curbside Bites.
The City of Santee is having a free 9-week Santee Summer Concert Series. Food trucks will be out every Thursday for the concerts starting June 20th through August 22, except July 18. The schedule is below. Information subject to change–visit the Santee City website for confirmation of details.
Location: Town Center Community Park East, 550 Park Center Dr., 92071 MAP
Alaskan King Crab risotto w/organic sweet red corn from Curiocity
A lot of people have been asking about when and if all the truck gatherings are still taking place, now that the holidays are over. Here is an update:
- Mira Mesa Mondays – Begins again on Jan. 23rd
- Tasty Tuesday on Adams Ave. – Currently every Tuesday.
- Happy Hump Day at Lost Abbey San Marcos – Currently every Wednesday
- Eastlake/Chula Vista Wednesdays – Begins again on Jan. 18
- Mission Valley Thursday – This event is on indefinite hiatus.
- La Mesa Friday – Begins again on Jan. 20th
- Late Nite Fridays & Saturdays in PB – Begins again Fri., Jan. 6
- Saturday Hillcrest DMV – Begins again Sat. Jan 21.
- Point Loma Saturdays- Sometime in February.
We did our best to make this as accurate as possible!