A “Food Truck Food Court” will be at San Diego Comic-Con this year, greatly increasing the number of dining/eating options at SDCC! Here are the details:
- Location: The lot located at the 1st/Island/2nd/J lot. Map.
- When: Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Trucks will be selling from 10:00 am-10:00 pm, although most trucks will be gone by 8:00pm
- The entrance will be off 1st Ave, right next to the Comedy Central interactive park. Warner Brothers, Disney, and Comedy Central/South Park will also be doing projects in the lot.
- Important note–there is NO public parking in the lot.
- Super Q: Thursday- Sunday
- Chop Sooey: Thursday- Sunday
- Asian Persuasion: Thursday-Saturday
- Devilicious: Thursday-Saturday
- Two For The Road: Thursday-Saturday
- Flippin Pizza: Friday/Saturday
- Pierogi Truck: Thursday – Saturday
- Green Truck: Friday
- The Gooch: Friday
- Street Eats: Thursday – Saturday
- THIS LIST SUBJECT TO CHANGE!
SDfoodtrucks.com is proud to be the resource for all food truck info in San Diego. Check us out on Facebook and enjoy Comic-Con!
Visiting San Diego? Sign up for MOGL and get 10% back on tons of restaurants & food trucks plus $10 free!
Are they going to gouge the public with prices or will they stay the same?
I asked Devilicious and their response was: “We didn’t gouge our prices during the Great Food Truck Race, and we’ll definitely not do that for Comic-Con.”
do you need to have a comic con pass to go? or is it open to the public?
It’s open to the public!
perfect! thank you!!
Pierogi truck will be there Thursday till Saturday
No entrance fee?