- Pomodoro Rosso: SD Tech Center on Scranton Rd 11am-2pm.
- Sushi Uno: Balboa Executive Center, 9444 Balboa Ave, 92123, 11-2pm
- Epic Eatz: 5200 Illumina Way from 11-1:30pm
- Tacos la Mezcla: 3595 John Hopkins Court from 11:30-1:30pm.
- Bite Mi Express: 12670 High Bluff, 92130, from 11-1:30pm
- Monster Crafts Food Truck: Nobel Corporate Plaza, 3636 Nobel Drive, 11:30am-1:30pm
- Bacon Truck: ICW Group, 15025 Innovation Dr 11-1:30pm
- American Flavors: San Diego Tech Center, 9605 Scranton Rd. 11-2pm
- SnoCal Shaved Ice: 1300 Specialty Dr, Vista 92081. 11-2pm
- It’s a Dog’s World: 4810 Eastgate Mall, 11-1:30pm
- 2 Bandidos Food Truck: 6305 Lusk Blvd. 92121, 11:30-1:30pm. Sorrento Valley
- Pierogi Truck: 9449 Carroll Park Rd. 11:30-1:30pm
- God Save the Cuisine: Greenwich Dr and Shorheham Pl., 11-1:30
- Super Q Food Truck: Scripps 10150 Sorrento Valley Rd. 10:15am-12:15 and also Scripps 10140 Campus Pt. Drive 12:30-2pm
Gatherings tonight in:
Can’t get to a food truck for dinner? Try Munchery food delivery–new to San Diego! Get $20 credit here.
The Great American Foodie Fest returns to San Diego at Qualcomm Stadium on July 8th-10th, 2016, showcasing 50+ of the country’s best food trucks. There will be carnival rides, beer garden, eating contests, and live entertainment.
Participating food trucks will include Southern California favorites such as Middle Feast Food Truck, winners of season 5 of Food Network’s “The Great Food Truck Race;” Phil The Grill (The Jay-Z of BBQ) featured on Food Network’s “Chopped”, Devilicious featured on Food Network’s Great Food Truck Race Season 2, and FryFry Food Truck featured on Cooking Channel and many more.
Location: SE Lot of Qualcomm Stadium, 9449 Friars Rd. MAP
Friday, July 8, 4pm-10pm
Saturday, July 9, 11am-11pm
Sunday, July 10, 11am-8pm
- Online presale weekend pass – $10
- At-gate weekend pass – $12
- Active military personnel and veterans, seniors 59 and older: $2 discount at gate with ID
Tickets are available at their website. (Food is not included in the ticket price)
Parking is free.
This event brings 8-12 gourmet food trucks to Plaza de Panama at the Prado walkway on a rotating basis, serving everything from appetizers to desserts under the stars.
Dates: June 3 and June 17, and then each Friday from July 1 through Sept. 2.
Time: 4:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.