40 Top Gourmet Food Trucks from San Diego/Orange County/Los Angeles
Date: Saturday, Nov. 22
Time: 10:30 a.m.- 4:00 p.m.
Location: Del Mar Thoroughbred Club, 2260 Jimmy Durante Boulevard, Del Mar, 92014
Seaside Concert Area, West of grandstand.
Cost: Free admission to the Food Truck area with paid racetrack admission. $6 for adults. Children under 18 are free — must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
Enjoy a variety of some of the hottest eats in Southern California as 40 food trucks are expected, all in one location, with gourmet chefs serving their eclectic bests at super prices (most items $4-$8).
Pair your food items with several cold brews on tap in the beer garden.
- Crepes Bonaparte, New York on Rye, My Urban Eats, MexiCalbi, Devilicious: Downtown San Diego, Entire Block of B Street between India and Columbia 11-2pm
- Underdogs GastroTruck: WellsFargo 500 La Terraza Blvd in Escondido from 11:30-2pm.
- Tabe BBQ: 3366 N. Torrey Pines Ct. 11:15-1:30pm
- MangiaMangia Mobile: MCRD Military Base Point Loma 11:30 to 1:30
- STUFFED!: 3131 Camino Del Rio North from 11am-1:30pm
- Two for the Road: Cricket HQ 5887 Copley Dr 11-1:30
- HaadSai Thai Food: 9540 Towne Center Dr 11:30-1:30p
- Greengo GrilledCheese: HD Supply Co, 10641 Scripps Summit Ct From 11am-1:30pm
Gatherings tonight in:
- Chula Vista at Montessori Hills Academy, 5:00-8:30pm
- Clairemont at 4150 Ute St. 92117 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Eastlake at 871 Showroom Place, Chula Vista, from 5:30pm-8:30pm. Lineup: Devilicious, Crepes Bonaparte, God Save the Cuisine
- University City at Spreckels Elementary, 6033 Stadium Street, 92122 (unconfirmed)
Disclaimer: Please try to confirm a truck’s location by checking their Facebook or Twitter before you go. Sometimes plans change!